Electric Repairs – Kent City, MI.
Serving Grand Rapids, Sparta, Cedar Springs, Rockford & The Greater SW Michigan Area
In the event of an electrical problem, it is important you contact a licensed & professional electrician right away. Ignoring it could pose a great threat to your home or business. The Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) states that home electrical fires account for an estimated 51,000 fires each year, nearly 500 deaths, more than 1,400 injuries, and $1.3 billion in property damage. At FineLine Electric LLC, we understand the importance of protecting your home & family, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency electrical repairs to the greater SW Michigan area. Our fully licensed, bonded, and insured electricians will get the job done right the 1st time!
When you work with FineLine Electric, you will be receiving the best electrical repair service to ensure that all electrical hazards are taken care of before we leave the job.
At FineLine Electric LLC we can handle all types of electrical repairs for residential & commercial. Here are some of the electrical repair services we offer:
- Old Wiring: If you work or live in an older building, it could have aluminum wiring. Aluminum wiring is susceptible to temperature fluctuations, which make it expand & contract. The temperature change can make the wiring loose and it can become a serious fire hazard. We will replace your old wiring with safer copper wiring.
- Warm Electrical Panel: It is important to ensure that your electrical panel is equipped with proper breaker fuses. A faulty one could cause overloading or an electrical fire. One way to check for this is to see whether your electrical panel is hot to touch; if it is, then it is a sign something is wrong with your electrical system panel.
- Power Outage: If you are without power, do not try to restore it yourself. Contact an experienced electrician to safely fix the issue and conduct any necessary repairs.
- Burning Smell: If you smell something burning from your electrical system, or the smell burning plastic, immediately shut off your electricity and call a licensed electrician right away.
- Electrical Outlets Down: This could be due to a wiring issue. It is extremely important you do not try to repair this yourself. Trust a licensed professional to fix it instead.
- Circuit Breakers Tripping: The circuit breaker could be old and needs to be replaced. It can be overloaded and the breaker box is malfunctioning.
FineLine Electric LLC. provides outstanding installation services for the needs of residential and commercial customers. We are prepared to take care of any job, from the installation of your generator to the wiring of your system, or the installation of any electrical feature in your home or commercial building. With our electrical installation services, your satisfaction is guaranteed by a team of qualified electricians.
Whether you want to customize the lighting or increase the energy efficiency in your home, our team is ready to help you. We are highly skilled, trained, and licensed to handle any lighting installation process, no matter how big or small. LEDs became the first choice for residential lighting because it provides incredible benefits and savings. For instance, LED bulbs do a better job with natural light than other bulbs, which makes your home feel more inviting and easier on the eyes.
Hiring an electrician repair from FineLine Repairs LLC, provides safety for your home or business. The wrong electrical repair can lead to safety hazards down the line & you just can’t trust anyone to troubleshoot & fix an electrical repair. FineLine Electric LLC. has the experience & knowledge to handle all types of electrical repairs for your home & building. Contact us today for an appointment.